Lessons & Homework
- Ongoing Homework:
- Finish adding functionality to TaskManager by following this tutorial.
- Answer the questions here
- Dive deep into how the web works. This might seem like a lot at first, but it shouldn’t take you more than 30-45 minutes.
- Read the “What is Rack” section (just the first one) in this article.
- Read What is ‘Rack’ in Ruby/Rails?
- Spin up basic Rack Server
- Finish CRUD Robot World. Instructions are found here.
- Add basic styling to your Robot World. Timebox this!
- Answer the Module 2/Week One Recap questions.
- Sign up for a lightning talk
- As you write your first tests for Bike Share, make a pull request and tag your instructors to review the tests.
- Watch Sharif Ramadan’s intro to 1NF, 2NF and 3NF databases. They’re only about 4 minutes each.