Module 4 Scope and Sequence
Module 4 is the capstone: a demonstration of the best of what students are capable of. It prepares them for the workplace by emulating the patterns and processes that they’ll use. It should prepare them for their career by helping them set goals and direction without dictating every step of the journey.
Students who successfully complete Module 4 will have demonstrated mastery of Professional Skills, Core Technical Skills, and a set of Elective Technical skills. These skills are broken down in detail here.
- Capstone Project - this is a personal project students work on weeks three to six. Students will put everything they’ve learned during their time at Turing into this final project.
- Open Source Project - this group project will take place in week six. More information to come.
- State of Turing
- Success in B4
- Advanced JS - This, Objects, Events
- Event Bubbling and Delegation
- Webpack and NPM
- Test Driving AJAX
- Debugging the Client Side
- ES5 vs ES6
- Week One CFU
- Unit Testing Workshop
- Refactor Tractor
- Week Two CFU
- Accessibility Best Practices
- Documenting for Collaboration
- Professional Code Environments
- Basics of Security
- Week 4 CFU’s