In order to graduate from Module 4, students must successfully complete each of the following:
- Be on time and present for 90%+ of scheduled classes, check-ins, and evals.
- Weekly Interview Questions
- Week 1: Solo - Sweater Weather (completion, not scored)
- Weeks 2-3: Pair - Quantified Self or Play
- Weeks 4-5: Group - Capstone
- Week 6: Solo - Take Home Challenge
- Complete a 30-day post-grad job search action plan (submitted in markdown for presentation and via DM to your coach)
- Prepare a portfolio presentation to present to instructors, staff, and a community member/alum during the final week of the module.
- Facilitate a gear-up session designed with other Mod 4 students.