Opening - 5 minutes
Agenda: Let’s talk about what we’re gonna do for 75 minutes
Pair up - 15 minutes
You and the person next to you will look at each other’s sorting suite. While reviewing each other’s implementations, answer the following questions.
- What was the same as when you did sorting suite in ruby? What was different?
- What was the same between your two implementations? What was different?
- When comparing, consider flow control, data types, testing, code organization, classes, etc
Report out - 10 minutes
When you’re finished reviewing, we’ll have you report out to the group what you found out
Break - 5 minutes
JS Retro - 10 minutes
As a group, let’s answer the following:
- What would you like the most help with?
Cover those things - <30 minutes
Let’s use whatever time we have room for to
Closing (pair discussion, and then report out) - 10 minutes
- What kinds of things did you look up on your own. Where did you find the answer your needed?