The following projects will be assigned and their completion is required to be promoted to module 2.
- Week 1 (independent): Flashcards
- Week 2 - 3 (paired): Battleship
- Week 4 - 5 (group): Cross-Check
- Week 6 (independent): Enigma
The following projects are not required. Students can use these projects as an opportunity to explore concepts not covered in module 1.
- Date Night (explores the Binary Search Tree data structure)
- Complete Me (explores the Trie data structure)
- Jungle Beat (explores the Linked List data structure)
- Perilous Journey (explores the Linked List data structure)
- HTTP Yeah You Know Me (explores HTTP, servers, and clients)
- Sorting Suite (explores sorting algorithms)
These projects are listed (roughly) in order of difficulty.