- If I asked you to create a program that printed out the lyrics to 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, what would be your first step?
- If you were going to create a
Bottles class, what methods might it have?
Incremental vs. Iterative
- Incremental Solutions: Everything works at once.
- Iterative Solutions: Something works from the beginning.
- What would an incremental solution look like?
- What would an iterative solution look like?
- Identify the big picture goal
- Identify the interface
- Identify a small picture goal
- Plan to solve that small goal
- Write a small goal test
Exercise 1: Common Words
- Complete steps 1 - 3
- Complete steps 4 - 6
- Continue on your own
Problem Solving for Others
Lesson Search Results
Showing top 10 results