- Understand basic HTML elements and attributes
- Understand basic CSS styling
- Create a static webpage using HTML/CSS
- Understand what a relational database is
- Interact with a relational database by writing SQL
- Explore the basics of Web Development
- Understand and Implement CRUD functionality
- Understand and implement the MVC design pattern
- Begin learning the conventions of a Rails app
This Gist will be your submission for your intermission work. Each of the assignments includes a Check for Understanding that you must complete in your Gist. Some of the assignments will also ask you to include a link to a GitHub repo.
Deliverables are due 5:00 pm Saturday, November 16th. Submissions will not be accepted after that time.
Work on the following assignments in order. Each assignment will assume that you have completed the previous one and the accompanying Checks for Understanding.
- Get Module 2 Tools:
- Intro to SQL
- Rails Tutorial: Task Manager
When you are finished, fill out this form